WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
One hour of weekly meditation, of resting and connecting with your inner self. Meditation has many benefits for health and wellbeing, especially as it is practised on a regular basis. This class is meant to support you into making meditation a part of your lifestyle. In meditation class, we will be doing guided meditations, some breathing and relaxation techniques and silent meditations. Between meditations there will be moving meditations and some stretching. The goal is to practise meditation together, and to share different meditation techniques you can also use at home.
You will be guided by Monique, a certified yoga and meditation teacher.
COVID-19 Policy Satori Gozo Centre
– Group classes are exclusively held outside. No indoor classes are available.
– Sanitize your hands after entering the main entrance
– Proceed to the Yoga-area directly, avoid waiting in the entrance hall or by the pool
– Please bring your yoga mat and probs (like cushions, blocks, straps)
– Only pre-book and pre-paid classes are accessible. No drop-ins!
– The number of participants is limited to 8 people per class to ensure sufficient distance between each person
– No hands-on adjustments during the practice
– If you feel unwell or sick, don’t come to the class.
Meditation with Monique of Yellow Rock Yoga
Mondays 5:00 – 6:00PM
A single class is 10 EUR. Yellow Rock Yoga members pay 2 EUR on top of their regular outdoor membership.
Booking and prepayment of classes are essential. Send your payment to +35677300231 or to paypal.me/yellowrockyoga. PM the teacher if you are joining or send Whatsapp to 77300231.
Bring your own yoga cushion and a yoga mat.
We will keep a safe social distance and greet with the “Namaste”.