What is this event?
Yoga of Now is transformative, purifying, and healing the human energy system practice. It is a combination of asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, awareness, and continuation.
During this practice, specific attention is being placed onto the nervous system in order to train the body-mind mechanism to anchor more light frequency. Yoga of Now helps us to find peace with ourselves, unites the mind and body, awakens the spirit.
– Clarity of the mind
– Inner peace
– Inner Strength
Who is this event for?
This event is for beginners and advanced practitioners alike. This class is for anyone who would like to start a regular yoga practice that balances and strengthens the body, brings clarity to the mind and awakens the spirit.
Renata is a Lithuanian born Yoga of Now and Tantra teacher who shares effective life transformational practices for raising one’s consciousness and bringing overall balance and harmony in relation to oneself and life. In 2014 Renata has been initiated into yoga and guided to start daily sadhana practices. Since then she has been on an intensive journey of awakening and self-discovery. Yoga has been a catalyst component of her life. In 2017 she completed the Classical Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Course at Shanti Yoga Ashram, Nepal in order to spread the knowledge and magnificence of this science. As passionately committed to deepening her knowledge, Renata continued her journey and in 2020 she was certified as Yoga of Now teacher at New Humanity School. Renata committed herself fully to enlighten every aspect of her life in order to live at the highest potential, sharing love and light. Renata’s mission is to offer a harmonious relationship with life and oneself by inspiring a deeper sense of joy and love. Renata offers group and private yoga sessions.
COVID-19 Policy Satori Gozo Centre
– Group classes are exclusively held outside. No indoor classes are available.
– Sanitize your hands after entering the main entrance
– Proceed to the Yoga-area directly, avoid waiting in the entrance hall or by the pool
– Please bring your yoga mat and probs (like cushions, blocks, straps)
– Only pre-book and pre-paid classes are accessible. No drop-ins!), payable via Revolut or PayPal
– The number of participants is limited to 4 people per class to ensure sufficient distance between each person
– No hands-on adjustments during the practice
– If you feel unwell or sick, don’t come to the class.
Yoga of Now – Kriya Yoga with Renata
Sundays 9:00 – 10:30 AM
€10 per class OR €80 for a 10 class package (Payable via Revolut or PayPal)
No Experience Necessary
*Limited spaces available – pre-booking required